We have done the hard work so you don't have to. We work with a network of vetted, trusted suppliers. Have a look and get in touch for a quote on customised order.
- Recycled paper. White Kraft, Kraft paper.
- Recycled plastic with biodegradable additives. Recycled low-density plastic (LDPE) mixed with latest biodegradable additives that helps microbes digest plastics quickly. The additive is compatible with the recycling system and does not attribute to micro-plastics.
- Paptic. A patented renewable, bio-based material from Finland. Soft to touch, quiet and durable. High-end plastic replacement material.
- Sulapac. A patented beautiful, luxury-feel bio-composite from Finland that uses existing injection molding converters to make jars, containers and straws.
- Water soluble polymers. Looks like plastic with higher tensile strength. Completely water soluble when put in hot water, offering a way to engage consumers in their disposal journey.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification (PEFC)
- Global Recycle Standard (GRS)
- ASTM for biodegradability or compostability
- TUV Austria - OK to Compost HOME certificaiton
Material selection is just half of the planet-friendly packaging equation. We can also help you with thinking through the little things in your design.
Get in touch for a consultation.